Facts & Figures
Welcome to Delhi, the new hub for organic consumption.
From 9 – 11 November 2017, India Expo Mart (IEML), Greater Noida for the first time will experience the grandness of India’s most successful Organic Fair in India. The ninth edition of BIOFACH India together with INDIA ORGANIC will be opening its doors for three days showcasing the country’s organic diversity.
The Growing Organic Trend With people adopting a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle, organic products are seeing more acceptance and growing popularity. The market is growing at a healthy rate. In the last five years, the shelf space of such products in metros has tripled. This is enhancing entrepreneurial opportunities and prodding retailers to offer more to the consumers.
The multi-fold growth in the number of organic stores and brands across the capital, with the increase in government initiatives to enhance the production and consumption of such products have only encouraged the capital to host the next Organic World Congress from 9 – 11 November 2017 in New Delhi in 2017. The main idea is to expose the Global organic farming movement to the tremendous expansion of organic farming that has taken place in India, especially Delhi in the past decade. Going by IFOAM statistics, India hosts the largest number of organic farmers in the world.
Highlights of the Event:
- The event will be held concurrent to the Organic World Congress of IFOAM Organics International which is held every 3 years in a different country.
- Network with more than 175 organic stakeholders from India and all over the world
- Leading event for the development of the organic sector worldwide
- International buyers from Europe, USA, South East, Middle East and India
- Knowledge driven conference program: Get insights about the growing organic market
New Delhi as a venue – The event will be held in the capital city - New Delhi. The venue, India Expo Mart, Greater Noida is strategically located in the heart of New Delhi which is a hub to the big organic retail chains and will attract buyers and visitors from the organic sector not just from Delhi but all over India.